Rike? Machel? We never could land on a proper portmanteau (that's a cute couple-y name) for Suits’ resident love birds, but after seven seasons we can all agree that we’re sad to see Mike Ross and Rachel Zane go. They taught us that even in the cutthroat world of corporate law, love conquers all. And now that their time at the firm is coming to a close, we’re counting the reasons to miss them, such as...
1. They taught us that any room can be ripe for romance.
Even a file room. (Especially a file room.)
2. They have each other's backs.
Love means always being up for some mock trial prep.
3. They set the bar for our office romance goals every damn day.
What could be more beautiful than sharing sushi with the future love of your life while you both clock overtime?
4. They fuel our apartment-decorating aspirations.
Co-habitation never looked so good (even with the panda painting).
5. They're not afraid to serve up a little tough love.
Soulmates don’t let soulmates give up on being a real lawyer.
6. Not only are they the perfect love match, but they're also the perfect legal match.
Meanwhile, we’re over here with our S.O. arguing about whose turn it is to do the dishes.
7. Then again, they put our own relationship problems in perspective.
We’ll take dish arguments over fraud cover-ups and prison visits any day of the week, thanks.
8. They make us feel not-so-bad about seeing our co-workers more than our S.O.s.
Hey, that’s what the weekend is for, right?
9. They are a true partnership of equals.
One cooks, one quotes movies, and both kick ass at the law!
10. They make us realize what's important..
…and that all the success in the world is worth nothing without someone to share it with.
Good luck, Mike and Rachel! We’ll miss you!