So you wear skinny ties, have a thing with a can opener, and can shoot Macallan 18 like it’s water. If this describes you to a T, there’s an easy diagnosis: you’re either a top-shelf caterer, or a diehard Suits fan. Since we can recognize our own, here are a few more signs you might be (just a little) obsessed with the Pearson Specter Litt gang:
1. You’ve never seen The Silence of the Lambs, Star Trek, or The Godfather, but since Harvey, Mike, and Louis have, you can quote them like a pro. Besides, if anybody questions that, you can eat their liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
2. Your time can be bought with cookies. And not just any cookies… semi-sweet chocolate chip cookies with a dollop of butterscotch and pistachios. ESPECIALLY pistachios. They’re the nut of royalty, after all.
3. You not only like pandas, but you’ve become an expert in crewel embroidery so that you could stitch your own embroidered panda picture to hang in your home -- just like Mike! Also, like Mike, your significant other hates it (but knows it has a soft spot in your heart).
4. You’ve been waiting your whole life to use a “Code 2” (unless, of course, you’ve been lucky enough to work in an office building where Richard Gere has actually been in the lobby).
5. You have multiple framed photos of yourself on your desk at work. If there’s room, you’ve squeezed in one or two of your furry feline friends as well. Extra points if one of them is named Louis.
6. After a good, successful day at work, you reward yourself with an asiago bagel. Also, you know the difference between asiago and every other type of cheese because you are classy like Jessica. Maybe not as tall, but definitely as classy.
7. You’ve never taken the LSAT but if you did, you would DEFINITELY get a 180 because you know terms like “subpoena,” “deposition,” and “plaintiff.” Thanks, Harvey.
8. You have a calendar* where you’re counting down to this summer when the new season of Suits will start up again!
* What? You DON'T have a Suits calendar? You need to download and print the 2016 Louis Litt Calendar ASAP and start marking off the days!