It would be impossible to think of great bosses on National Boss’s Day without honoring Jessica Pearson. As the managing partner of Pearson Specter Litt, Jessica is one of our favorite bosses anywhere on television.
Here are some reasons why we think Jessica is such a great boss:
- She picks great talent. Jessica noticed Harvey’s potential back when he worked in a mailroom, and he’s been her protégé ever since.
- She’s brilliant. You need to be smart to be running the most powerful law firm in New York, and Jessica is doing it. Respect.
- Everyone respects her. When Jessica makes decisions, everyone listens.
- She’s loyal to her team. After learning Mike didn’t go to Harvard Law, she wanted Harvey to fire him and learned to trust Harvey’s decision not to.
- She’s incredibly confident. Jessica worked incredibly hard to get to where she is, so she never comes across as weak.
Would you like to have a boss like Jessica? Or like Harvey? (Read Why You Definitely Want A Boss Like Harvey Specter)