We may be biased, but Suitors are a special breed of TV superfan. Whether rooting for Darvey, aspiring to wear the best ensemble ever, or learning how to interact with fancy high-powered colleagues, Suits fans have learned countless important facts about the world through their favorite show, including, but not limited to, the following:
1. The power walk is the most effective method of getting around the office.
2. Whether you’re rocking a skinny tie and suit, or an immaculately fitted dress, wardrobe is the best way to be seen as a true boss.
3. Harvey can always find a way to save the day.
4. And if for some reason he can’t, Donna has his back.
5. Mudding is a perfectly reasonable way to unwind after a stressful day.
6. There’s no such thing as an unwinnable case if you have the lawyers of Pearson Specter Litt on your side.
7. Don’t expect someone to knock on your door before barging in.
8. Your pet cat is a real part of your family, especially if you’re Louis Litt.
9. It’s pretty much encouraged to look at Jessica as a true inspiration.
10. Joining the right weekly Mahjong game will ensure you always get the best gossip.
11. The power struggle at the top of the firm is a stressful battle to watch, but you have faith that Jessica and Harvey will persevere.
12. Mike may not have gone to law school, but he’s still one of the best lawyers in the game.
13. Taking notes by hand is so last century. A dictaphone is the only way to go.
14. Donna is always right. It’s just the way things are.
15. Loyalty trumps everything. The lawyers of Pearson Specter Litt will ultimately put differences aside to come together like one big family.
16. If you ever meet Kenneth Branagh, you must challenge him to a soliloquy contest... and win.
17. Rachel may only be a paralegal for now, but she is the best legal researcher in the city.
18. If you need to prep for a case –- or a mock trial -– you need Donna and her amazing acting skills in your corner.
19. It’s perfectly acceptable to root for your favorite characters to wind up together. Darvey shippers, we feel you.
20. Don’t burn bridges. People from your past will always come back to haunt you.
21. The can opener.
22. The clothes get better and better each season. Can we live in Jessica’s closet?
23. Do you need to conquer the world? Get the best assistant you can find.
24. The whole is greater than the sum of its parts. Harvey, Louis, Jessica, and Mike are all exceptional lawyers, but when they come together, they are unstoppable.
25. Mike’s photographic memory will come in handy at exactly the right moment, and we constantly envy his insane abilities.
26. Slamming files down on desks is the only way to pass something off to a colleague.
27. The love stories may be interesting, but the bromance between Mike and Harvey is the real deal.
28. The lady bosses at Pearson Specter Litt bring girl power to a whole new level, and they’ve all become true #goals.
29. Withdrawals between Suits seasons are so real, but the best tip for survival is coming up with some #SuitsPredictions to tide you over.
30. Louis Litt may mean well, but he’s always at risk at following his gut to the wrong place entirely.
31. The bathroom is where all the serious drama goes down in the office.
32. Cat custody is a real thing that some of the legal world’s best minds will figure out.
33. It’s ridiculously easy to get obsessed with Suits once you start watching it, but when you’re obsessed, you’re in great company!
Now, get ready for season six with these behind-the-scenes Suits pics from the cast!
GIF Gallery: 19 Reasons We Love Donna: