Sure, we all get a kick out of Louis Litt. Even when he's being a complete prick, there's something endearing about a guy who plays Mahjong with old ladies and loves Gilbert and Sullivan.
But what if it's more than that? What if you've also thought about naming your next cat Mikado? What if you're hoarding raspberry bran bars in your desk? What if -- WHAT IF -- Louis Litt is your spirit animal? There's only one way to find out. Check the list below to see if you show any signs of being Louis Litt's soulmate.
1. You love good, clean mud.
2. When it comes to the food chain, you’re a humpback whale.
3. You’re the reason the Lambada is a forbidden dance.
4. You’re not great with temps...or assistants...or associates...or partners, but your billables DESTROY.
5. Your pheromones give off a slight sausage scent.
6. This is Rome and you’re a gladiator.
7. No one tells you what you can and cannot do.
8. Your middle name is Marlowe.
9. When you get nervous, it only brings out the genius in you.
10. You have a secret kitty cookie recipe.
11. You think you should be able to sue people for sucking.
12. You’re under 70 and have season tickets to the opera.
13. You believe Lord of the Rings is really about friendship.
14. You know Uniball is a superior pen.
15. Your biggest fear is your mother.
16. You find punctuality to be the best aphrodisiac.
17. You’re lactose intolerant.
18. At the end of the day, the people you work with are your family.
19. You wore a wrist corsage to your college reunion.
20. You’ve been to an origami festival.
21. You happen to have a way with the feline persuasion.
22. People quote you...to YOU.
23. You would totally buy $2,000 gold-plated nail scissors.
24. You can’t start the day without a prunie.
25. Your Dictaphone is at full capacity.
26. Give you a deed, you'll do it. Give you a mountain, you'll climb it. Give you a Katy Perry song, you'll sing it.
YOU JUST GOT LITT UP!
Counting down the days until the 100th episode of Suits on Aug. 30? This ridiculously awesome 2017 Louis Litt calendar should come in handy!