Suitors have so much to love about Suits, but one thing that has gotten fans excited over the years is the relationship of Darvey.
Watching Donna (Sarah Rafferty) and Harvey (Gabriel Macht), it’s easy to wish they would finally get together. This is by no means an exhaustive list, but check out some of the best moments that left us shipping Darvey so hard.
1. When Harvey showed up for closing night at Donna’s play. She didn’t think he would even care about it, and he not only showed up, but he also brought flowers and told her that she was the only thing he had going on that night. We swooned.
2. After Harvey got a case against Donna thrown out on trumped-up charges, he went over to her apartment to celebrate with some wine. The two reminisced about the past (oh, how we wish we could've seen Harvey spit that shrimp across the room!) -- which was exactly what Donna needed. And at the end of the night, when he told her, “You know I love you, Donna,” our hearts absolutely melted.
3. Actually, whenever these two visit the other’s apartment, we know it’s going to be a tender and emotional moment that will have Darvey shippers begging for a happily-ever-after future once and for all.
4. When Harvey finally admitted to Donna “You and Stephen -- it bothers me.”
5. All of the times that Harvey has said, hinted, or otherwise shown that Donna is irreplaceable and that he’d be lost without her.
6. Whenever Donna has to adjust Harvey’s tie, smooth his suit, or fix his hair.
7. Donna can get super-sassy with Harvey and we always love that. But we will never forget the time she told him, “If you were ever lucky enough to have me, you wouldn’t want to share.”
8. Two words: can opener.
9. When Harvey realized just how integral Donna is to his success and told her, “I don’t want to find out what type of lawyer I’d be without you.” Knowing that the best closer in New York can’t imagine his success without Donna makes us love them even more.
10. When Donna told Harvey that she slapped Hardman, and he proudly asked how it felt. That was a special bonding moment!
11. Whenever Donna is sitting at Harvey’s desk because she loves that power position.
12. The time Harvey went to visit Donna at home to convince her to return to work for him and he told her, “I can’t be me without you.” Try and tell us there was a more perfect moment than that!
13. When Harvey stood up to Donna's dad by threatening to shut down Jim's business if Donna somehow got involved in a shady deal -- but it didn't stop Harvey from helping Jim years later.
14. Every single time he watches her leave his office.
15. When Donna says she has faith in Harvey's ability to help Mike. Seriously, what's sexier than having someone believe in you?