Chrisley Knows Best is top-notch when it comes to production values (we should know), but there are few things about this Juice Bar commercial that are a little... off. Take a look at the hilarious spot the Chrisleys put together to advertise their Juice Bar franchise in Nashville. There's no such thing as bad publicity!
1. Seriously, where do they find these costumes?
2. When Todd says "Fruits" as the camera is on a carrot, and then says "Vegetables" when it's on a strawberry. Lastly, for "Protein," a pineapple...
3. Grayson as a little lettuce wrap.
4. Nanny Faye just wants to get juiced. We're not sure what that means, but is boochie-coochie involved?
5. Chase, trying not to lose his s**t when Nanny delivers her tagline.
6. The amazingly glacial pace of Nanny climbing into the boat.
7. That both Nanny Faye and Savannah abuse Chase with the parasol.
8. Even dressed as a carrrot, Chase is trying his darndest to look cool.