When she's not kicking ass as the world's greatest paralegal at Pearson, Specter, Litt, Suits star Meghan Markle is running her lifestyle blog The Tig, and also posting some amazing snaps to Instagram. Between drool-worthy food photos and fun behind-the-scenes shots with her fellow castmates, you have plenty of reasons to follow the real-life Rachel Zane. Here are just a few:
1. It's her birthday! Why not gift Ms. Markle with a follow? You get nonstop cool pictures as your thank-you year-round!
2. She's always traveling to interesting places. This year alone, we've gone with her to London, Greece, Mexico, Boston, Miami, New York, and, of course, Toronto, where she shoots Suits!
3. She does amazing charity work. Just this week, Meghan teased an upcoming project with World Vision, an organization that helps children all over the world who are affected by conflict and disasters.
4. The woman's got style. Whether she's picking out her own threads, or modeling something new from a top designer, you know Meghan is looking good from head to toe!
5. She finds relevant commentary. Meghan not only uses Instagram to share her personal life, but also to comment on what's happening in the world right now.
6. She shares words of wisdom. We love this quote from the Dalai Lama -- and there are so many others that pop up on the regular!
7. Oh, and, yes, it's all about the food. Meghan Markle is a foodie of unparalleled taste. Her grams serve up the most delicious-looking eats from all over the world!
8. Then, there's the unstoppable force of wisdom and food in a single post! Preach.
9. Did we mention there's doggy adorable-ness? Markle's two rescue dogs, Bogart and Guy, make frequent cameos.
10. She brings glamour to everything she does. But especially Suits, where she has one of the best hair and makeup teams in the business!
11. She hangs out with some very special people. What better way to see what's happening in the lives of our beloved Suits cast than with some behind-the-scenes snaps?
12. We love to see her doing the celebrity thing! Whether she's hitting a red carpet or appearing on the Today Show, Meghan Markle's Instagram gives us front-row access.
Check out our new Eater web series Suits Power Lunch With Meghan Markle, sponsored by Lexus. We weren't kidding when we said she's a real-deal foodie. In this fun short at New York's Ippudo restaurant, she takes on one of the hottest lunch trends in the city -- ramen! (Just make sure your suited co-workers tuck their ties behind their necks before getting their slurp on!)