The old saying is that blondes have the most fun, but after seeing Donna Paulsen rule the Suits world, we’re not quite so sure that’s true anymore. Donna is a fiery redhead who proves that redheads have the most fun, and that we all need a Donna in our life. In honor of National Redhead Day, see why we can learn to have more fun at work and at play by embracing our inner Donnas:
1) She is the glue that holds everything together. Think of the Pearson Specter Litt office. Now think of it without Donna Paulsen there. It would be pure chaos. Everyone would be lost without Donna, and that’s why we would definitely want her to be on our side.
2) She embraces her what makes her different. Donna knows she’s quirky, and she doesn’t hide it in the office, which makes us love her even more.
3) She would throw the best party. You would definitely want to be friends with Donna because she has secret stashes of emergency ice cream in the office, she’s not one to steer clear of sweets so will help you have a diet cheat day, and she knows how to celebrate at the bar. There is no one more fun than Donna.
4) She loves any opportunity to get into character. Working in an office is never boring if Donna Paulsen is nearby. Whether she’s going method to prepare for a mock trial, or looking for any opportunity to show off her masterful fake crying, Donna jumps at any opportunity to show off her dramatic skills.
5) She has the absolute best one-liners. Donna is someone who always gets the last word, and knows how to put even the most powerful of men in their place. And she always does it with the most refreshing sense of humor. Remember when she said “It took a while to feng shui the evil out” about Hardman? No one can get away with that quite like her.
6) She knows how to be a friend. She’s been there for pretty much everyone in the office, but we love her friendship with Rachel. The two can go from winning in the office, to having straight up girl talk better than anyone.
7) You know you’re a real baller when you can consider your first name your title. There’s Cher, there’s Madonna, and on Suits, there’s Donna, and she’s quick to remind you that it’s her name and her title and everyone knows that.
Gallery: Reasons Why We Love Donna