One reason that Suitors love watching Suits so much is because the female characters are really awesome. And while we can all aspire to one day be as powerful as Jessica, we really get our inspiration from the amazing friendship between Rachel and Donna. See some of the many reasons why we love their friendship and wish we could be part it. #Squadgoals, anyone?
1. They know the importance of sticking together and having each other’s backs. Donna looks out for Rachel and shows her the ropes, and Rachel has total respect for Donna for it.
2. The two of them know how to have a good time together. (And many times that involves lots and lots of cocktails.) We would love to go to a bar with Harriet Specter and Michelle Ross any day!
3. They are confidantes and can admit some of their deepest secrets and fears to one another. The level of trust that Rachel and Donna share is downright impressive.
4. As Donna once put it so well, “You’re weird. We’ll be friends.” We love that Donna and Rachel can both be their quirky selves around each other with zero judgment. After all, aren't those your favorite friends?
5. They make the most of a late night in the office and can have fun laughing even when there’s a big case looming on the horizon.
6. Rachel’s an only child, and Donna has been like the big sister she’s never had and probably always wanted.
7. Even when things feel a little strained between the two of them because of Rachel’s allegiance to Mike and Donna’s loyalty to Harvey, you know they want the other to be okay. And watching them not be the best of friends is painful to watch.
What will happen to Donna, Rachel, and all the rest at Pearson, Specter, Litt in season six? Find out when Suits returns on Wednesday, July 13, at 9/8c on USA Network! Also, refresh your memory about last season with these GIFs.