Meghan Markle leads an incredibly busy – and very inspiring -- life. When she’s not starring as Rachel Zane in Suits, she’s filling her days with meaningful hobbies and passion projects -- which she discussed in her recent Ebony profile. Before the Suits season finale this week, check out some things we learned about Meghan Markle from her Ebony interview.
1. Meghan meditates to stay grounded, which is important given how busy her schedule is. She loves to use Russell Simmons’ Meditation Made Simple app and take flights without wifi so she can fully relax and recharge.
2. She gets really involved in causes that she cares deeply about. She’s currently an ambassador for World Vision’s Clean Water Campaign, which builds wells in Africa to help improve the health in rural communities through access to clean water. The campaign also works to help children creatively envision their futures through watercolor painting projects, which brings an even greater sense of hope to the community.
3. Meghan grew up in Los Angeles and is an only child. Her mom is a yoga instructor, who taught her from an early age how to practice yoga and explore things that would bring her happiness.
4. Even though Rachel Zane is usually seen in $5,000 Tom Ford skirts, Meghan says that her lifestyle website The Tig is much more accessible to readers. Don’t expect to see her shilling for $100 candles.
5. Though she’s usually very confident, some days when Meghan meets strangers, she feels some self-doubt that she’s not as perfectly done up as Rachel Zane is all the time.
6. She never imagined a life as amazing as the way hers turned out! But Meghan knows that her drive will keep her on track to achieve big things.
Read the full interview with Meghan Markle on Ebony.com!
The Suits season finale airs Wednesday at 10/9c. Relive the Top 5 Moments from last week's episode here.