Do you consider yourself a super-Suits fan? Maybe you've learned some of these fun facts over the years, but we'd be very impressed by any Suitor who knew all 24. Test your Suits knowledge!
1. Most of Rachel’s amazing office photography comes from Patrick J. Adams, who -- when he isn’t starring as Mike Ross, is an incredible photographer. Follow him on Instagram at @halfadams to see some of his best work!
2. Louis Litt may love cats, but Rick Hoffman is severely allergic to them. Whenever he films with a cat, there are EpiPens and inhalers at the ready.
3. Ever wonder why Harvey seems like such a natural lawyer? Gabriel Macht has had a lifetime to prepare since there are quite a few lawyers in his real-life family.
4. Do you love Harvey’s hairstyle? According to an interview with Metro last June, Gabriel Macht doesn’t! The slicked-back look doesn’t work for him (he called it "icky and crispy"), but we agree that it’s perfect for Harvey Specter.
5. The original title for Suits was A Legal Mind, and Aaron Korsh’s spec script was a half-hour Entourage-type series based on his experiences on Wall Street.
6. The main reason Suits is about a law firm is because lawyers need to pass the bar exam, which is an important layer to Mike's storyline.
7. The show is set in New York City, but only the pilot episode was filmed there. The rest is filmed in Toronto.
8. Family members appear on the show from time to time. Professor Gerard is Stephen Macht, Gabriel’s father; Zoe Lawford is played by Jacinda Barrett, Gabriel’s wife; and Claire Bowden is played by Troian Bellisario, Patrick Adams’ fiancé.
9. Both Meghan Markle and Abigail Spencer, who plays Scottie, were born on Aug. 4, 1981. Leos are warm, intense, and value honesty and integrity -- which fits the bill for Rachel and Scottie.
10. Harvey’s office artwork was chosen to show his sense of humor and that he has a lighter side. It’s not all work and no play for Harvey Specter -- just look at how many movies he watches!
11. Olympians love Suits, and Suits loves them back. After Michael Phelps expressed his love for the show, he appeared as himself in an episode.
12. The name ‘Specter’ is actually an anagram for the word ‘respect.’ We think that is so unbelievably perfect.
13. Love flashback episodes? Don’t worry, there’s one in every season (well, except for the first one).
14. We never got to see Norma, but we did get to see Louis talking to her. This pays homage to Twin Peaks and the character Dale Cooper.
15. We can thank Aaron Korsh for adding some serious #girlboss goals to the show. Jessica was originally supposed to be a male character.
16. Suits isn’t the first time members of the cast worked together. Gina Torres (Jessica) and D.B. Woodside (Jeff Malone) co-starred in 24.
17. Mike Ross would probably be a fan of Pretty Little Liars. Two of his love interests in Suits are in PLL: his real life fiancé, Troian Bellisario (Claire) who plays Spencer in PLL, and Vanessa Ray (Jenny), who plays Cece Drake.
18. Suits seems to love Game of Thrones, and as TV junkies, we totally get it. GoT cast members make guest appearances from time to time, including Michelle Fairey (Catelyn Stark) who plays Ava Hessington, and Conleth Hill (Edward Darby) who plays Lord Varys.
19. If a star wants to test his or her directorial chops, Suits has their back. Gabriel Macht and Patrick Adams have both directed episodes.
20. Louis knows that Mike couldn’t have attended Harvard Law because he doesn't recognize the Order of the Coif key. This is an in-show-only detail, as Harvard Law doesn’t have an Order of the Coif -- and Louis also pronounces “Coif” incorrectly.
21. Meghan Markle actually shares the same first name as her character! Rachel is her given first name, and Meghan is her middle name.
22. Do you love Harvey’s suits? We don’t blame you. He wears a lot of Tom Ford.
23. Harvey’s office has a ton of great things: autographed sports memorabilia, an enormous record collection, and expensive furniture. One thing it doesn’t have: drawers!
25. Suits premiered on June 23, 2011, so we are just about to celebrate five awesome years of this show!