suffers from 38 documented phobias, but that number grows by the episode. With the help of the Monk Phobia Dictionary
, you can discover new fears for Monk or help diagnose a few of your own. Click on a letter below to launch a list of all the phobias whose clinical names begin with that letter.
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M
N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Z
- Obesophobia: Fear of gaining weight.(Pocrescophobia)
- Ochlophobia: Fear of crowds or mobs.
- Ochophobia: Fear of vehicles.
- Octophobia : Fear of the figure 8.
- Odontophobia: Fear of teeth or dental surgery.
- Odynophobia or Odynephobia: Fear of pain. (Algophobia)
- Oenophobia: Fear of wines.
- Oikophobia: Fear of home surroundings, house.
- Olfactophobia: Fear of smells.
- Ombrophobia: Fear of rain or of being rained on.
- Ommetaphobia or Ommatophobia: Fear of eyes.
- Oneirophobia: Fear of dreams.
- Oneirogmophobia: Fear of wet dreams.
- Onomatophobia: Fear of hearing a certain word or of names.
- Ophidiophobia: Fear of snakes. (Snakephobia)
- Ophthalmophobia: Fear of being stared at.
- Opiophobia: Fear medical doctors experience of prescribing needed pain medications for patients.
- Optophobia: Fear of opening one's eyes.
- Ornithophobia: Fear of birds.
- Orthophobia: Fear of property.
- Osmophobia or Osphresiophobia: Fear of smells or odors.
- Ostraconophobia: Fear of shellfish.
- Ouranophobia: Fear of heaven.