Be A Part Of The Mr. Robot Revolution For Halloween
Dressing like characters from your favorite show for Halloween is a no-brainer this year. Get your friends together and use our guides to dress like Elliot, Mr. Robot, Darlene, Angela, and all of fsociety to have a full Mr. Robot Halloween experience.
How To Be Elliot For Halloween
Dressing as the star of Mr. Robot might be the easiest costume you’ve ever worn on Halloween. Going as Elliot will allow you to wear dark colors, embrace your exhaustion, and walk around knowing that you could bring down a corporation with the click of a button.
1. Wear a dark hoodie. Elliot is never without one, and this will allow you to observe all that is going on.
2. Carry a binder filled with CDs. Some may think you have cool musical tastes, but the initiated few will know what the CDs really contain.
3. Look tired. Whether you’re using costume makeup, or just spending a few all-nighters hacking for the cause, Elliot looks like he rarely sleeps.
4. Carry a backpack. Elliot is always on the go, and needs to move quickly and carry all his gear. You can use it for all the candy.
How To Be A Member of fsociety for Halloween
Do you and your friends want to have a group costume this Halloween? Perfect – you can go as the fsociety hackers. This is the perfect opportunity to make The Man fear your power.
You’ll be able to show your allegiance to the cause by printing an fsociety mask and by wearing a formal suit or tuxedo, like the star of all fsociety’s videos. Wear a blazer, white shirt, white bowtie, and carry a cane. With your army of fsociety hackers, you’ll be able to create a revolution this Halloween… or at least film a really fun fsociety tribute video.
1. You’ll be able to show your allegiance to the cause by printing an fsociety mask and by wearing a formal suit or tuxedo, like the star of all fsociety’s videos.
2. Black blazer
3. White shirt and bowtie
4. Top hat
5. Carry a cane
With your army of fsociety hackers, you’ll be able to create a revolution this Halloween… or at least film a really fun fsociety tribute video.
How To Be Darlene For Halloween
Dressing as Darlene for Halloween might be the most fun of all the Mr. Robot cast. She wears the most memorable outfits on the show, and it’s the perfect occasion to be a strong and powerful female hacker.
1. You’ll need a large furry coat. Darlene is never without a big coat, and this could come in handy if you’re celebrating Halloween somewhere cold.
2. Then bring out your summer shorts. Darlene loves wearing shorts, even wearing them over tights when it’s cold.
3. Wear big sunglasses. Darlene is often wearing big dark shades. Bonus points if you get the heart shaped Lolita-esque sunglasses Darlene wore throughout the season.
4. Use dark eyeliner. Darlene is never without it.
How To Be Mr. Robot for Halloween
Going as the iconic Mr. Robot may very well be the perfect Halloween costume. It’s instantly recognizable, and if you want to leave your Halloween event early, you always have the excuse that Mr. Robot wasn’t really ever there.
1. Print out this Mr. Robot badge and attach it to a zip up jacket. Mr. Robot is never without his branded jacket.
2. Wear a big scarf and a beaten up baseball cap. Sure, this may be great on a chilly fall night, but these are fixtures for Mr. Robot’s look. Mr. Robot always tends to mix up his scarves, and at some points, is even seen wearing two. Just make sure your scarf looks like it’ll come straight out of his wardrobe — he is often seen in plaid, or grey cable knit scarves.
3. Embrace the ‘90s and wear a flannel shirt under everything, just like Mr. Robot.
4. Mr. Robot always has some glasses on. Put on some sunglasses or some thick-rimmed glasses, and you can be Mr. Robot night or day.
Just make sure that your Halloween party has some apple martinis. It’s what Mr. Robot would want.
How To Be Angela For Halloween
A Mr. Robot Halloween costume party wouldn’t be complete without Angela, who will bring a necessary dose of reality to the group. The scariest part of this Halloween costume is that it could be worn for a day working at Evil Corp.
1. Make sure you have a good blazer. Angela is the most corporate of the Mr. Robot cast, making the transition from AllSafe to Evil Corp.
2. Don’t wear too much makeup. Angela is dressed for work and blending in.
3. Put some fake blood splatters on your high heels. It’s not Halloween without a little gore.