MAY 26, 2007
BEAUTY AND FASHION TIPS #22
Each week, Jeannie will offer up some of her best beauty and fashion tips that you can use for your very own Character Fantasy makeover!
LINDSEY'S FANTASY FACE:
To achieve Lindsey's look of glamour onstage for the same standing ovation:
- Really focus on glitzy shimmer on skin, eyes, or lips to get that glow from stage lights.
- Gloss can get really messy when dealing with microphones. Opt for a classic matte for bold colors, using your lip liner to fill in entire lips. Blot to stain, then fill entire lips in again before applying lipstick.
- Don't be afraid to diva!! False lashes are a MUST when it comes to everyone in the room seeing you. Mascara doesn't cut it enough, and the drama of batting eyelashes really make a hit onstage ... doesn't hurt on boyfriends either :)
- HOW TO GET CATHERINE'S FANTASY FACE
- HOW TO GET EMMA'S LOOK
- JEANNIE'S SHADE
- WEDDING DAY MAKEUP
- THE VALUE OF COLOR
- HELPING OUT A PUDGY GRANDMA
- OILY SKIN FIX FOR MEN
- EYE MAKEUP FOR ASIAN EYES
- TIPS FOR BRIDE ON HER WEDDING DAY
- TIPS FOR A BROKE COLLEGE STUDENT
- PERFECT HAIR, MAKEUP COLOR
- COVERING UP SKIN FLAWS, BEST BAGS
- WINTER SKIN AND GYM ATTIRE
- MAKEUP DO'S AND DON'TS
- MAKEUP BAG MUST HAVES
- MAKEUP EMERGENICES, FIGURE FIXERS
- TIPS FOR FIXING BEAUTY MISTAKES
- DAY-TO-NIGHT FASHION, FALL DO'S AND DON'TS
- ASK JEANNIE, VOLUME 1
- Thin Lips, Work/Evening Ensembles
- Fall Fashion, Hair Looks
Got a beauty or fashion question for Jeannie or just need some general advice?
E-mail Jeannie and your question may be featured in a future edition of Jeannie's Tips!