MAY 12, 2007
BEAUTY AND FASHION TIPS #20
Each week, Jeannie will offer up some of her best beauty and fashion tips that you can use for your very own Character Fantasy makeover!
HOW TO GET EMMA'S LOOK:
To get Emma's natural and approachable look on-screen:
- Use soft, muted colors like tawny browns and rosy peaches for eyeshadows and blush. (Blend them both for neutral, matching combinations)
- Brown mascara works amazingly to give that girl-next-door, softened-eye gaze. Really work it on there to emphasize fuller lashes.
- Stick to same color family of peaches and tans for lips. With Emma's natural hued gloss, every word she stated in her first commercial sold!
- JEANNIE'S SHADE
- WEDDING DAY MAKEUP
- THE VALUE OF COLOR
- HELPING OUT A PUDGY GRANDMA
- OILY SKIN FIX FOR MEN
- EYE MAKEUP FOR ASIAN EYES
- TIPS FOR BRIDE ON HER WEDDING DAY
- TIPS FOR A BROKE COLLEGE STUDENT
- PERFECT HAIR, MAKEUP COLOR
- COVERING UP SKIN FLAWS, BEST BAGS
- WINTER SKIN AND GYM ATTIRE
- MAKEUP DO'S AND DON'TS
- MAKEUP BAG MUST HAVES
- MAKEUP EMERGENICES, FIGURE FIXERS
- TIPS FOR FIXING BEAUTY MISTAKES
- DAY-TO-NIGHT FASHION, FALL DO'S AND DON'TS
- ASK JEANNIE, VOLUME 1
- Thin Lips, Work/Evening Ensembles
- Fall Fashion, Hair Looks
Got a beauty or fashion question for Jeannie or just need some general advice?
E-mail Jeannie and your question may be featured in a future edition of Jeannie's Tips!