FEBRUARY 17, 2007
BEAUTY AND FASHION TIPS #15
Each week, Jeannie will offer up some of her best beauty and fashion tips that you can use for your very own Character Fantasy makeover!
JEANNIE ANSWERS VIEWER EMAIL:
I wanted to know, as a man, what can I do about oily skin? And your mom is such a sweet heart, and great person. Much success!!!!!
Wow, not only do I love a man who loves his skin, but loves my mom, too?! Sweeet!
Well, I absolutely love the line of oil control moisturizers from Artistry, and there is actually a professional Men's collection called Tolsom that works well for oily skin, too.
Your best bet is to supply your skin with oil-controlling products to reduce clogging of pores and minimize shine thoughout the day, and a secret makeup tip is to use tissue wrapping paper as a hanky to blot. (It leaves a matte effect that's dude-friendly.)
As for mi mama, I certainly will pass on the compliments.
- EYE MAKEUP FOR ASIAN EYES
- TIPS FOR BRIDE ON HER WEDDING DAY
- TIPS FOR A BROKE COLLEGE STUDENT
- PERFECT HAIR, MAKEUP COLOR
- COVERING UP SKIN FLAWS, BEST BAGS
- WINTER SKIN AND GYM ATTIRE
- MAKEUP DO'S AND DON'TS
- MAKEUP BAG MUST HAVES
- MAKEUP EMERGENICES, FIGURE FIXERS
- TIPS FOR FIXING BEAUTY MISTAKES
- DAY-TO-NIGHT FASHION, FALL DO'S AND DON'TS
- ASK JEANNIE, VOLUME 1
- Thin Lips, Work/Evening Ensembles
- Fall Fashion, Hair Looks
Got a beauty or fashion question for Jeannie or just need some general advice?
E-mail Jeannie and your question may be featured in a future edition of Jeannie's Tips!