JANUARY 6, 2007
BEAUTY AND FASHION TIPS #11
Each week, Jeannie will offer up some of her best beauty and fashion tips that you can use for your very own Character Fantasy makeover!
BEST MAKEUP COLORS FOR FAIR AND DARK SKIN:
It really depends on shade of dark, but in general, you want to avoid ashy hues of color.
HOW TO FIND YOUR PERFECT HAIR COLOR:
My fave fool proof pastime: hit up a wig shop. You’ll be inspired by not only color, but cuts as well!
- COVERING UP SKIN FLAWS, BEST BAGS
- WINTER SKIN AND GYM ATTIRE
- MAKEUP DO'S AND DON'TS
- MAKEUP BAG MUST HAVES
- MAKEUP EMERGENICES, FIGURE FIXERS
- TIPS FOR FIXING BEAUTY MISTAKES
- DAY-TO-NIGHT FASHION, FALL DO'S AND DON'TS
- ASK JEANNIE, VOLUME 1
- Thin Lips, Work/Evening Ensembles
- Fall Fashion, Hair Looks
Got a beauty or fashion question for Jeannie or just need some general advice?
E-mail Jeannie and your question may be featured in a future edition of Jeannie's Tips!