At USA Network, we strive to provide accurate and helpful information to our viewers. If you have a question, comment or concern regarding USA Network or USANetwork.com, we'd like to hear from you. Please check the F.A.Q. below to make sure your question or concern has not already been addressed. If it hasn't, please proceed to the Contact Us section.
FULL EPISODES & VIDEO CONTENT
Q. What is USA NOW?
A. USA NOW is a service offered through participating TV providers that allows you to watch full episodes of your favorite USA shows online the day after airing on TV.
Q. What is the cost of this service?
A. This is a free site. It’s an added value to your regular TV subscription through participating television providers.
Q. Is USA NOW available internationally?
A. This service is only available to customers of participating U.S. TV providers watching in the U.S.
Q. How do I verify my TV provider account?
A. When prompted, select your TV provider. You will then be asked to enter your TV username and password; similar to when you pay your bill online. Don't forget to check 'remember me' if you don't want to log in again. If you don't have an online account with your TV provider or can't remember your username and password, please contact your TV provider to learn more.
Q. Do I have to create a new account?
A. If you already have a username and password from your TV provider, you will not need to create a new account. If you have not previously registered an account with your TV provider, you will need to do so with a valid email address. Please contact your TV provider to learn more.
Q. Why isn't my TV provider listed?
A. We are actively working to add additional TV providers to this service. Don't see your provider? Check back at a later time to see if your provider has been included.
Q. What if I forgot my username and/or password?
A. Most TV providers offer a simple way to retrieve or reset your password. Please contact your TV provider to learn more.
Q. Can I access USA NOW from my mobile device?
A. USA NOW is currently available from your desktop or laptop browser, through the USA NOW iPhone and iPad app and the Android app for phones and tablets. We are working to expand the offering to additional platforms. Please continue to check back to see when this service is available on additional devices.
Q. Can I access USA NOW if I am away from home?
A. Yes. You can access USA NOW from your desktop or laptop computer, and via the iPhone/iPad app, anywhere within the U.S.
Q. When are new shows available on this service?
A. Full episodes for the available USA original series will be available the day after they air on television.
Q. Is there USA NOW content available without a PayTV subscription?
A. Yes, you can continue to visit USA Network to access show clips, highlights, and a limited number full episodes without Pay TV subscription.
Q. Is Closed Captioning Available?
A. We are pleased to offer closed captioning on all full episodes made available online and through our mobile apps. Videos with closed captioning will have a "CC" icon in the player controls. Just tap to enable or disable.
Q. How do I make the Closed Captioning text bigger or change the style?
A. You may customize the display of closed captioning including changing the size, font, color, and styling. These customization options are available by clicking the "CC" icon and then selecting the desired options from the menu.
Q. Who can I contact with questions about Closed Captioning on USA NOW?
A. To report an issue or concern regarding closed captioning on USANetwork.com, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please detail your issue or concern by providing the following information:
- Name of the program
- Description of the issue (e.g., missing captions on a particular episode, captions cut off, timing is off)
- Website or application where you viewed the program
- Approximate time and date that the issue occurred
- Your name and contact information including mailing address, email and phone number
Written complaints concerning captioning on USA Network programs made available online or through mobile apps may be sent to:
Vice President Regulatory Affairs
300 New Jersey Ave. NW
Washington, DC, 20001-2030
Q. How do I find what shows are available on this service?
A. Once you are signed in to the site, you can click on the 'Shows' option in the main menu to browse the list of shows that are available. We are frequently adding new series and episodes to the site, so continue to check back to see if your show has been added.
Q. Why do I not see a particular show that I am looking for on this service?
A. There are some shows that air on USA that are not currently available on this service. We are frequently adding new series and episodes to the site, so continue to check back to see if your show has been added.
Q. Are shows available in HD?
Q. What do the ratings codes (e.g., TV-14-DL) on the Schedule mean?
A. They indicate the age-appropriateness and type of content presented in a program. There are two parts after "TV-": An age-based rating, followed by a content descriptor. A summary of the codes we use is provided below for your convenience. For complete information, visit the TV Parental Guidelines.
Content codes: Suggestive dialogue (D), coarse or crude language (L), sexual situations (S), violence (V).
Audience age codes: All children (Y), children 7+ (Y7), children 7+ with fantasy violence (Y7-FV), all ages (G), parental guidance suggested (PG), unsuitable for children under 14 (14), unsuitable for children under 17 (MA).
Q. What are the system requirements to access USA NOW on my desktop computer?
A. USA NOW is currently supported on the following Operating Systems:
- Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- OS X Mavericks
Q. What web browsers can I access USA NOW from on my desktop computer?
A. USA NOW is currently supported on the following browsers:
- Chrome 10+
- Safari 7+ - Mac Only
- Firefox 13+
- Internet Explorer 10+
Q. Why can’t I play videos when using Google Chrome?
A. If you are using Google Chrome and having trouble playing videos when you log in with your MVPD credentials, you might need to adjust your set Privacy settings.
- Click the Customize and Control Google Chrome button at the top right corner of the browser.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings at the bottom of the screen.
- Click the Content Settings button under Privacy.
- Scroll down to Unsandboxed plug-in access.
- Click the Allow all sites to use a plug-in to access your computer radio button.
- Once you’ve changed your settings, close all browser windows.
- Restart your browser and navigate to http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager08.html.
- A page will appear with Protected Content Playback Settings panel. Press the "Reset License Files" button.
- Restart the browser, navigate to the site, log in, and enjoy.
Q. Do I need to have an active Internet connection to access USA NOW?
A. Yes, you will need an active high-speed Internet connection to access USA NOW from your desktop or laptop computer.
Q. Will I need to download and install anything onto my computer to watch USA NOW?
A. You may need to update your video players and their plug-ins to their most current versions. Please make sure you have updated and installed the latest version of Adobe Flash Player, if you are experiencing difficulties playing video.
Q. Why am I getting an error message when browsing with Internet Explorer 9?
A. IE9 is supported, but its Compatibility View feature is not. The fix is simple — turn off Compatibility View mode. Here's how:
- Select Tools from the Menu bar (If it's not visible, press Alt on your keyboard)
- Select Compatibility View Settings. A panel will open. Uncheck all 3 options at the bottom of the panel.
- Select the Close button to save your changes.
- Reload the page, and enjoy.
Q. Why isn't my MVPD login working with Safari for Mac?
A. To login with MVPD, your browser needs access to cookies. Safari for Mac blocks cookies by default. The fix is easy – enable cookies. Here's how:
- Select 'Safari > Preferences' from the menu bar
- Select the 'Privacy' tab
- Change the 'Block cookies' setting to 'Never'
- Reload the page, log in, and enjoy.
Q. Why am I not getting confirmation that my MVPD credentials are authenticated?
A. You will need to enable user cookies. Here are instructions to enable it in Chrome.
- Go to Chrome Settings by either typing "chrome://settings/" in the browser locator or by clicking on Chrome --> Preferences in the menu bar.
- Make sure you are in the Settings page (see left menu navigation). Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the "Show Advanced Setting" link, which will open up the privacy settings.
- Under the Privacy section, click on the Content Settings button.
- In the "Content Setting" screen under the Cookies section make sure "Allow local data to be set" is selected and "Block third-party cookies and site data" is unselected.
Q. Why am I hearing USA Network in Spanish?
A. If you are hearing Spanish audio on one of our programs (such as WWE Raw), you have likely turned on the SAP (Second Audio Program) feature of your television or cable/satellite receiver, which is used to broadcast alternate audio feeds. To change back to English audio, press the SAP button on your remote control, or find the SAP/Language option in your cable or satellite receiver's menu system. If you are unable to find this option, please contact your cable or satellite provider.
Before contacting USA Network, please make sure your question or concern is not already in the FAQ.
Also, please note the following:
- If you are experiencing technical difficulties with USA Network on your television, please contact your TV service provider first to report your concern.
- It is USA Network's policy not to accept or consider creative materials, ideas, or suggestions other than those we specifically request. Visit our Terms of Service for more information about submissions.
- We are unable to forward messages directed specifically to USA Network talent.
- Although we are unable to individually respond to every inquiry due to the high volume of feedback we receive, we value your comments and suggestions.
USA Network provides viewers with four different ways to leave us your feedback:
Sign up at the USA Network Forum and leave your message, which can be read and replied to by other forum members.
Call the NBC switchboard at 212-664-4444, and ask to leave a message on the USA Network Viewer Hotline. Please note that we are not able to return any calls.
Address your letters to:
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10112