Just when you thought it was safe to put the Prada away, the Chrisleys are back for an all new season! Big changes are afoot in the Chrisley household but your favorite family hasn’t lost a step - in fact, here are six reasons why this season of CKB is going to be the best yet!
1. The kids may be in college, but the fun never ends. In a family like the Chrisleys, crazy is always knocking at the front door. And these days, it's bringing laundry home.
2. Grayson is coming into his own. He’s the little man of the house now, and Grayson -- aka Big Baby Gray aka our grown little man -- is about to blow up! Let this peacock spread his wings!
3. Now that he’s out on his own, Chase is finally living like the boss he always knew he was -- or, at least, he’s trying to. You’ve gotta start somewhere, Chase!
4. You can take the girl out of Georgia…Savannah may be a Nashville girl now, but she’s still bringing the glamour and still keeping Todd wrapped around her little finger. Gucci gucci, y’all!
5. Faye is still doing Faye. Faye’s gonna drink, Faye’s gonna gamble, Faye’s gonna flirt, and if Todd doesn’t like it, he can go eat a Louis Vuitton loafer.
6. And Todd is still Todd. Patriarch of Perfection. But don't take our word for it; see for yourself tonight!
Chrisley Knows Best is back tonight on USA Network at 10 pm/9c! Read our exlusive interview with Todd Chrisley here.